Christmas Break Adventures!

January 15th, 2015 vlpaul16

Hi Everyone!

So a lot has happened since my last post. I spent my first Christmas away from home. While it was hard to spend the Holidays away from my family I had a great time making new traditions with some friends I had made. After spending a relaxing Christmas with friends my parents came to Scotland to visit me. Soon after they left my cousins came to visit to travel around Europe with me. With so much having happening during this Holiday break I figure the best way for you all to see it is through pictures. So here goes another picture collage!

photo 1-10

Post-Christmas Dinner walk with some of my friends

photo 2-10

Having some home-cooked food for the first time in four months during my parents visit..yummm

photo 3-8

My cousins getting ready for our travels on the first day of the trip

photo 5-7

View from the hotel in Paris, France!

photo 3-5

On top of the Eiffel Tower with my cousins!

photo 2-7

Tower Bridge in London

photo 2-6

Paris!!!

photo 3-6

Last Lunch with my cousins before they head off to the states!

To say the least it has been a jam packed few weeks. Although this Holiday vacation was nothing like I had ever experienced it has been amazing. While I missed all the Christmas traditions at home I got to make new ones in a brand new place! This experience so far is defiantly not what I expected…and I think thats a good thing. Going abroad is about pushing yourself out of your comfort zone and experiencing things you wouldn’t have even imagined. To say the least I have been greatly pushed out of my comfort zone. While these new changes have been scary at first they have allowed me to grow so much as a person. I have learned how to navigate through different countries by myself, cook for myself (anyone who knows me understands why this is one is especially hard for me), and start over in a completely new place. These past few months have been so transformative, and I cannot wait to see what the next five have in store for me.

Until next time!

Victoria